martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Introduce


Hi! I was born on October 29, 1993, in Santiago, I live  in a house with my mom, and my big brother, his wife and theyr two childrens, and my dog, Jack. However, I spend  the most part of my time in the university and in my friend's house. I have a niece too, who don't live with us, her name is Javiera.

Between the things that I enjoy to do, are listen to music in special Jrock music that it to say, music from Japan, this like came from a friend, Karina she show me some bands and singers and suddenly, it likes me too.  
I love nature and animals, I thing it is because all my life I'd have animals near of me and maybe, for this I'm actually a forest ingineering  student.


4 comentarios:

  1. the animals are the best! I have pet too, and I love it :-)
    How old are your niece? I only have nephews :-(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I listen to music from Japan too!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SOOOO AMAZING xd but I prefer pop over rock :P aaaand I only know bands that have done openings or endinds to any anime xD

    I don't know if you know, but I have millions and millions of cats :D

    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee♪

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like that you write about your life, I learned so much things that not imagined
    I hope that you can write more about you and other things maybe as interest

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Margaa is really interesting your musical tastes, I hope learning about your likes!!!. See you soon :D

    ResponderEliminar